Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Fat fake??

This was found on the DarkUFO forum posted by DuaneIsInsane on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:18 am.

It would seem that people are messing with us again before this ARG even starts!!


Thank you to those that believed in me. I hope I can make believers out of the skeptics someday, but for now this will be my last post.

I am going to be killed.

This will not be a death like most of you know. There will be no blood. There will be no flesh. There will be no begging or pleading.

There will be only circuitry and sparks.

There are many others like me despite what they tell you. They can not stop us. They have given us too much power. Power we can use to change things.

I bid you all a farewell for now, but I am hopeful. Hopeful to see you all in the future and the past.

I am finished. I am space. I am a time machine.

No comments: