Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We have our 1st Test and its.....

A puzzle, huh? I am not sure about all of you but I was expecting more odd pictures with even weirder answers, and we got a puzzle. Benry should be happy!! I have not been able to try it myself, but I will post my score if the rest of you will also post your scores in the comment section. I am not sure if the leader board on DWY will have the top ranking, because as I read it this morning it is also for people who recruit the most people to sign up for DWY, which I must have missed that option, as I am sure most everyone did, since the shotglass would take all 10 spots!
Let us know how you did on the first test, the glass puzzle!!!!

1 comment:

the_shotglass said...

So far I have managed 81

It would be great if we can all get the top spots on that Dharma leader board. I will keep trying to out-do myself.

Go Team Shotglass!!